We develop mobility solutions through big data, artificial intelligence, widespread digitalization and innovation in both processes and materials. We offer solutions to car manufacturers in 10 countries, supplying components to more than eight million cars each year.
The Logistics Leader is responsible of the full supply chain, from purchasing of raw
materials and other materials, the production planning and scheduling, to the delivery of
the finished goods to the customer. He/She is also responsible of the optimized use of
financial resources, managing inventory levels and minimize transportation costs.
His/her main challenges will be leading a young logistics team to build strong systems that
could yield in improved supply processes to streamline operation through the use of QAD and
Preactor as the main scheduling tools and exploit I 4.0 technologies to bring competitive advantages to the supply chain process . During this he/she will have to use his/her
experience to manage crisis and implement long lasting solutions.
- Industrial Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- MBA is a plus.
- Self-propelled (Proactive)
- Strong leadership and team player
- Do-er (Solving problems and solution implementation)
- Strong abilities to work under pressure
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Business mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to travel within Mexico and the US as well
Job experience and background:
- Planning and Scheduling or Customer service (5 years)
- APICS certified (is a plus)
- Automotive experience is a must.
- Proven leadership of compact teams.
- Overseas supplier management experience is desired
- Microsoft Office (proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
- QAD or other ERP system
- Preactor (Desirable)
- Advanced English
- Benefits above average
- $50,000-$60,000 MXN per month