Neobank in LATAM is looking for a COO - Chief Operating Officer
1. Manage the market strategy for the development of products or services in new markets for the company, with the responsibility of defining the necessary means and always bearing in mind the general objectives. Prepare budgets and plan strategic alliances with market players. It is also in charge of developing and implementing strategies that guarantee the operational and commercial functions of the company in the areas of production, purchasing, distribution and supply chain are some of the main functions of the director of operations.
1. Ensure the operational development of the company's activity. To achieve this, the director of operations is responsible for knowing the available resources, facilitating the work of the sales force, and guaranteeing the company's capacity to fulfill new contracts, especially those related to aspects of quality cost delivery, among others.
2. Manage the internal resources of production, administration and human resources for the convenient development of the activity. All this in coordination with the directors of the respective departments.
3. Integrate the internal processes of the company. Under the premise that all processes are part of a larger one, the operations manager has to integrate them all so that they all row in the same direction and join forces to achieve the set objectives.
4. Evaluate and measure progress and achievement of objectives. The director of operations must be able to establish models of KPI's that allow quantifying or measuring the status of each of the proposed objectives and their scope with a view to making strategic decisions that have a positive impact, times, budgets or other determining variables. Inside the company.
5. Supervision of the work team. Directing and supervising operations staff is also one of the duties of the director of operations. This allows you to align all levels of the company's workforce: communicating expectations, motivating adherence to organizational goals, and driving peak employee performance to meet production and delivery targets on time. Another of its tasks is to ensure the recruitment, professional development and retention of company employees through the promotion of a good work environment that contributes to the professional and commercial development of the members of each department.
- Experience +5 year
- $5,000 - $7,000 US per month