About the company
We digitalize traditional services and turn the phone into a cutting-edge tool for payments, loyalty and banking on the go, crafting secure and powerful solutions so that transacting becomes convenient, safe and super fast.
Create the foundation of the Digital Economy to enable the best and most secure everyday life experience.
To create the next generation Payment Ecosystem to simplify people’s lives
What we are looking for
Product Management is a strategic and business- oriented role focused on delivering solutions to customer and market needs.
- Act like the CEO of the product as they are responsible for the strategy, roadmap, feature definition, marketing, forecasting and revenues for their products.
- Product managers must represent customer needs to the development organization and to ensure that the product requirements deliver on customer requirements.
- Product managers must collaborate with all the functions in the company that are involved in building a product and taking it to market.
- Bridges gaps across functions including engineering, sales, marketing, manufacturing and customer support.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
KPI´S FOR WHICH THE POSITION WILL BE MEASURED (Financial, clients, processes, deliverables, projects)
Knowledge: Know your product, your customers, your market and your competition better than anyone else.
Ownership: Take responsibility for the product and all issues related to it.
Persuasive: Get things done by being convincing rather than commanding.
Be an engineer: Be curious about how the product is built as if you were an engineer.
Positive: Transmit optimism to the team and to the rest of the company about your product.
Be a curator: Curate the best ideas from your team and celebrate the work of others on the team.
Leadership: Champion your team’s ideas all the way up the management ladder.
Languages: Spanish and English
Other knowledge: Product Management, People Management, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing, Planning, Competitive Analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy. Scrum, Lean, Kanban.
Software and Programs: Jira, Features Map, Stories and Epics creation based on Spider, INVEST.
Salary: 9234.74- 13339.07 (S/.) peruvian soles (salary negotiable)
Also you can write to [email protected]